Sunday, March 20, 2011

Did you know I'm going to college?

I got this really awesome Drake Hoodie today. Thanks Aunt Karyn and Uncle Tom
I know I just posted a blog this week, but I received a box of college stuff today. And I'm really excited about it, because Drake is so close. Also I wanted to say that I got into "You Can't Take It With You" I play Gay Wellington a drunk actress. Also, Issue Driven went really well even though the show was only 40 mins long.  I can't wait to go to Drake this fall, I'm getting more and more excited.
I got a box full of college stuff. (Including an Iron, gum, razzles, poster putty, sewing kit, laundry hamper, and more)! Thanks Aunt Karyn and Uncle Tom

Me in my Taco Bell hat, because today is Sunday and I have to go to work.

2 comments:

  1. Dana, I love it! Great Blog! I can't wait to follow this huge Adventure of yours!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana GLAD You enjoyed The Box See You Soon

    Love Aunt Karyn

    ReplyDelete