Tuesday, September 27, 2011

One Dana Kat. One Dream. One Destiny.

http://a-gif-collector.tumblr.com/post/3212000714

I really am just posting this blog, because I want everyone to see that cat. But I guess I can post a short blog about life too. It is going pretty good. I've had a cold for the last week, but it is finally starting to go away. Dog Sees God is this weekend, then I will get to start designing for Flue Season! I bought my pin and gaurd for ADPi, and found out my diamond sister. Her name is Megan, she is also from Colorado.

I did switch majors, because I decided I want to pursue what I'm passionate about. I am currently a double major in Writing (BA) and Technical Theatre Design (BFA). I think before class registration for next semester I am going to add a minor in Marketing, just in case the world doesn't pan out.

Short blog, I know, but like I said I really just wanted you all to see that cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment